4 tbsp. pear jam (see recipe below)
1 lemon, cut in half
2 sprigs fresh mint
Still or sparkling water
1. Divide the pear jam and mint into two large water glasses and muddle using the back of a wooden spoon.
2. Fill glasses ¾ full with water and squeeze a half lemon into each (being careful to catch any seeds). Stir.
3. Add ice, serve and enjoy.
1 ripe pear, diced (stem and core discarded)
1 ½ tbsp. honey
1 ½ c. cold filtered water
1. In a small pot combine the pear and honey with 1 ½ cups of cold water.
2. Bring to a boil and lower the heat to simmer until soft (about 5 minutes).
3. Cool thoroughly.
What goes with fresh lemonade? Watch our video on how to make the perfect fall salad.